Building up engineers is outside the scope of this site. We will rely on additional instruction through vocational schools, colleges, and universities to provide in-depth theory, analysis, and engineering for sound, video, and lighting. We encourage motivated volunteers who want to go further to attend universities such as Southeastern or Liberty.
- Provide basic theory behind sound, video, and lighting
- Provide operational instruction in sound, video, and lighting
- Build a series of quizzes and tests to help learning in sound, video, and lighting
- Provide suggestions for equipment purchases in sound, video, and lighting
- Provide templates for volunteer management and engagement
- Provide suggestions for reading, understanding, and conflict resolution between tech and worship artists